Global Health Management (GHM) believes that access to safe, affordable prescription drugs is not a quality of life issue, but a matter of life itself. As such, GHM is honoured to provide information to our US friends so that you may order prescription drugs at a significant cost savings, from a number of pharmacies around that world, that we have conducted due diligence on and have formed a partnership with.
Savings and Fees
Savings can be up to 60%, compared to prices in the US. With GHM there are no joining fees, no membership fees, no monthly administration fees, no service fees, no confusing drug card plans, no gaps, no hidden fees of any kind. There is your prescription drug cost and your mailing cost, from the pharmacy to the US Postal Service, delivered to your door. The savings you access is because the United States does not impose price controls on your prescription drugs, while all the countries that we provide you access to, have imposed price controls on the Pharmaceutical industry. This is what generates the savings, on brand names, from outside the US.
All prescriptions are either Health Canada approved (if filled from Canada – our version of the FDA); FDA approved, if filled from our US pharmacy partner; and from FDA approved manufacturing facilities, if fulfilled from Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or India. We provide you access to Brand Names and also Generics. You decide if you want the Brand name, at savings of up to 50-60 percent off US prices.
GHM is not a pharmacy
We are a Canadian Health Care Marketing company, provincially incorporated in the Province of Alberta, operating strictly in accordance with Canadian Law. GHM provides the information bridge so that US consumers may exercise their right to freedom of choice in a free and democratic society to order their prescriptions. We have established relations with pharmacies in Canada; the United States; Australia; New Zealand; the United Kingdom and India. We provide you the access to save money on your prescription drug costs. The US consumer forms the relationship with the Pharmacy Partner - not with GHM.
GHM guarantees that our pharmacy partners are:
1. Government Registered Pharmacies.
2. Owned and operated by Government Licensed Pharmacists.
3. Our Pharmacists will only provide Government approved prescription drugs.
4. Our Pharmacy Partner in Canada is a Member of the Canadian International Pharmacists Association, the self - regulating body for this industry in Canada.
5. Our Pharmacy Partner in Canada holds a State of Nevada Pharmacy license, one of only a few pharmacies in Canada to achieve that distinction.
6. We operate strictly in accordance with FDA regulations which permit a 90 day supply of medication to be provided, with a valid prescription, delivered to your home.
7. Our call center, located in Calgary, Alberta, is HIPAA compliant.
8. We offer a toll free phone number, directly to our call center and we offer a toll free fax service.
9. All of our call center representatives speak Canadian English.
10. Our Pharmacists are available for direct consultation with our clients, at no charge.
All Canadian prescriptions for Global Health Management are filled by
York Pharmacy, a CIPA certified pharmacy.
US citizens who order from our pharmacy partners
are assured that the prescriptions they receive are not
from a fraudulent Internet Pharmacy.